SEO Search Engine Optimization Scope of Service and pricing
Search Engine Optimization Service
- Keyword Research – Identify additional keywords that the website should support through website content development and/or blog posts.
- Keyword Identification & Mapping – Identify key pages on your website that have the opportunity to gain rankings and determine the top target keywords by page for the website. The mapped keyword is then used through the SEO process in order to get that page to rank for that keyword.
- SEO Best Practices Review – Analysis of a set of SEO Best Practices criteria including a review of website configuration, information architecture, content hierarchy and link structure of the website.
- Search Friendliness – Provide insight into the way the search engine spiders are viewing your site and identify common errors spiders may find when crawling your site within structure of links, XML sitemaps and website speed.
- SEO Opportunities Evaluation – Produce an SEO report for every identified page on the website grading how well the target keywords are supported in the page content, how much trust is associated to each of the identified pages and any conditions related to technical SEO of each website. This evaluation will tell your steam specially which pages need attention and what sort of attention.
- Meta Data Optimization – Review & recommend keyword rich meta data including Page Titles & Meta Descriptions
- Content Review – Provide Recommendations for SEO improvements on the homepage and up to three high priority pages.
- Google Analytics – Verify a proper Google analytics installation and review analytics data for SEO insides.
- Google Search Console – Install and review Google Search Console Tools for issues and alerts. Set up sitemap.xml files and set preferred domains and other Google Search Console samples.
- Google My Business (GMB) - Update and optimize the GMB listing for your business and locations to optimize no click search results for organic and PPC (pay per click) results.
Link Building Process
- Link Profile Research – Benchmark the number of external links pointing to your website, monitor the growth of backlinks and provide insight into ‘what it will take’ to build popularity and authority to your domain.
- Free Directory Submission – Manual submission of your website to more than 100 directories that charge no fee for the listing using a variety of optimized titles and descriptions. Free directory listings may take up to several months to be approved and indexed by search engines.
- Other Link Building Activities – We do other link building activities (all white hat) that help move the meter based on the keywords as requested.
- Keyword Rankings – You will be given access to www.adash.io that will provide you with keywords monitored.
- Google Analytics Reporting – Monthly we will provide statistics regarding your website and we will analyze your stats
- Google Search Console – Report on issues and concerns as provided by Google Search Console
GET STARTED WITH OUR CUSTOM SEO REPORT – How much traffic are you missing? To determine the scope of the SEO services your site may need, we will produce a custom report for your website, grading how well your site ranks, how it functions, what's holding your site back and what you can do about over the next 90 days.
Pay Per Click (PPC) Scope of Service and pricing
PPC Optimization Process
- Quality of traffic improvements with negative keyword buildout
- Laser focus on cost-per-acquisition to maximize ROI
- Regular keyword analysis to optimize performance
- Our team will optimize ad copy for symbiotic relationship between keywords and copy
- Regular longtail keyword testing to drive users down the sales funnel
- Regular Quality Score audits to improve Ad Rank in Google Auction
- We test everything! Your campaigns will see regular A/B testing of ad copy, keywords, and landing pages
- Demographic and competitive research
- Research market timetable trends
- Use of a variety of ad extensions to maximize brand awareness and click through rate
- Manual bidding when appropriate
- Implementation of RLSA when appropriate
- Regular landing page audits to provide guidance on optimizing performance of ad campaigns
- Regular monitoring of traffic behavior on site to optimize AdWords user experience
- Working with you to develop site-side strategy to optimize AdWords campaigns
- Conversions & Performance Reporting – You will be given access to www.adash.io providing you with real time access to the performance of your campaign.
- Google Adwords Reporting – We will pull regular reports on account performance inside AdWords and provide guidance and analysis on available data.
- Google Analytics – Reporting and monitoring on Google Analytics of highest trafficked landing pages, conversion opportunities that lie in other conversion verticals, and analysis of site-side A/B tests
Evergreen Content Scope of service and pricing
- Blog/Service Page - (400-600 words per piece)
- Social Content (short form blog content - max 250 words per piece)
- Thought Leadership Piece (1,000 - 2,000 words per piece)
- E-Book/ Look Book / Guide (2000-2500 words per piece)
- Email Content Calendar ( 2 month calendar + content pieces - max 250 words per piece)